Extracurricular activities are curricular activities carried out by students outside of study hours, extracurricular activities and co-curricular activities, under the guidance and supervision of the educational unit. Extracurricular activities are held with the aim of optimally developing the potential, talents, interests, abilities, personality, cooperation and independence of students in order to support the achievement of national education goals. Extracurricular activities are included in self-development activities. Self-development activities aim to provide opportunities for students to develop and express themselves according to the needs, talents and interests of each student that are tailored to school conditions.
Self-development is also carried out through 2 activities, namely:
- The formation of the character of students, The formation of the character of students through habituation and the environment in order to develop national character values is carried out through routine activities, spontaneous activities, programmed activities, and exemplary activities.
- Development of potential and self-expression, Development of potential and self-expression at SMA Pradita Dirgantara through the fields of arts, sports, skills, group of subject lovers and writing. Self-development activities are facilitated and / or guided by counselors, teaching staff or educational staff that can be carried out in the form of extracurricular activities. The activities carried out are:
- Art Group : Choir, Theater, Dance, Karawitan, Band, Marching Band.Students are required to choose one type of extracurricular activity for the art group, with a maximum of 2 choices of art activities.
- Group Sports : Volleyball, Basketball, Soccer, Futsal, Badminton, Chess, Swimming, Tennis, Table Tennis.
- Martial Arts Groups : Karate, Pencak Silat, Tae Kwon Do
- Science Group : Youth Scientific Work, Aeromodelling, Robotic, Science Olympiad Club.
- Spiritual groups : Rohis, Mudika, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist
- Language Group : English Club, Mandarin, Arabic, German
- Leadership Group : Scouts (Saka aerospace), Paskibra, OSIS, Nature Lovers, PMR. Saka aerospace activities are mandatory for class X and XI students.