The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
The IB Diploma Programme (DP) is an academically challenging and balanced programme of education with final examinations that prepares students, aged 16 to 19, for success at university and life beyond. The programme has gained recognition and respect from the world’s leading universities. The International Baccalaureate programme is a coherent two-year pre-university course leading to either study for the full IB Diploma, in preparation for entrance into universities around the world; or study for the IB Course, which will provide entry into many universities and is recognized as an excellent passage into colleges or the workforce.
IB Mission Statement
The International Baccalaureate aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable, and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect. To this end, the Organization works with schools, governments, and international organizations to develop challenging programmes of international education and rigorous assessment. These programmes encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate, and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.
Our Vision Statement:
To be a secondary education institution with an international reputation while still upholding national culture to produce faithful, intelligent, creative, active, compassionate, lifelong learners, and independent future leaders who have aerospace understanding.
Our Mission Statement:
- To organize education in line with the development of state-of-the-art science and technology based on the strengthening of faith and piety.
- To organize education with global insights based upon the noble values of national culture.
- To create smart, creative, compassionate, and lifelong learners through active, innovative, creative, effective, and fun learning processes.
- To organize education for strengthening the interests and talents, particularly in the fields of arts, sports, academics, and leadership to encourage the rise of an independent and excellent generation in various fields of life.
- To create a favorable school ecosystem focused on care, participation, and habituation.