Curriculum applied in Pradita Dirgantara High School is the SNP Plus curriculum. The curriculum includes national curriculum and adapted international curriculum which meets local and global needs.
The contents of the Pradita Dirgantara High School Curriculum include Core Competencies and a number of Basic Competencies which are formulated in subjects whose breadth and depth are the learning burdens of students. “Every student in every education unit has the right, including:
- Getting educational services according to their talents, interests and abilities.
- Completing the education program in accordance with the pace of learning and not deviating from the stipulated deadline. The application of SKS in the management of learning at primary and secondary education levels in Indonesia is an innovative effort to accelerate the wealth of learning management.
Character – General skill Development
- Indonesian Language
- Indonesian History
Art, Culture and Sports
- Sport Science
- Workshop and Entrepreneurship
- Cultural Science
Math and Science Plus Math
- Information and Technology
- Supplementary English
Math and Science Plus are developed based on a combination of national and international curriculum with bilingual learning in order to prepare students to take overseas entrance exam (e.g.: A-Level). Those four subjects were divided into series, for example: Math 1, Math 2, and Advance Math.
Based on the green approach, all learning activities including syllabus and lesson plan must be developed by integrating green initiatives and activities. Despite the literal meaning of green, studying at Pradita Dirgantara High School is education oriented for sustainable development. Green is not only the range of colour, it symbolizes life. The cultivation of environment-friendly attitude, such as: separating organic and inorganic waste, not drinking bottled water, yet using tumbler or refillable drink bottles, is becoming habit in both school and dormitory environment.
The students of Pradita Dirgantara High School are well-chosen students from all around Indonesia who are excellent in knowledge, attitude, and skills. The school target is making all Pradita Dirgantara High School students’ success and scored their achievements at:
- Science Olympiad, Mathematics, Astronomy, Computer (both national and international)
- National and International Sports Competitions
- Art competitions
- Language Competitions
- Leadership Competitions